01 January 2019

Time for a change

Happy New Year!

I have only one (printable) New Year's Resolution for 2019 - and that is to take this blog in a marginally different direction. With the consent of my local Council's planning department, I aim to recreate Eumungerie's railway as it was in late 1968 in a yet-to-be-constructed shed on our new property.  And when I say 'recreate', it will be a 1/87th scale recreation.

Presently, the latest iteration of Coalbaggie Creek resides as a working diorama 250kms from home, thanks to the elder Jones. I suspect it may take the greater part of 2019 but perhaps this next shot can be reproduced... might even fix the signals!


I hope 2019 brings you whatever printable and unprintable resolutions you may have!

Cheers
Don


2 comments:

  1. A great new year's resolution. The modelling of an actual scene, or line is one that requires lots of research. I have enjoyed seeing your pictures on your blog so far, and an excited that you are taking the next steps. I look forward to viewing your efforts. Good luck

    ReplyDelete