03 December 2019

A bit more about Dubbo station

In response to a couple of readers' comments, I have cut up and blown up a few drawings of Dubbo station from plans generously provided to me.  They are just lovely, classical drawings.

I will start with a version of the elevation posted in the last blog - but this time including the brick building on the western end of the station.

Here is the road-side elevation...

And now for an end elevation...

And a cross-section...


And, finally, two plans.  The first from Contract Drawing No.2 and the other from a 1985 drawing...


So, to Marcus and the other modeller who left comments, I hope these help in your efforts to create a decent model of this station. As one who will be following in your footsteps, I would be mighty interested in seeing your results and hearing any tips you have.

For everyone else, I hope you enjoy the intrinsic beauty of these renderings as much as I do.

Cheers,
Don




No comments:

Post a Comment